Who you gonna call? Public Works!

Who you gonna call? Public Works!
Posted on 10/10/2019
If your sewer line is blocked, call the New Hope Public Works Department before you call a sewer cleaning service. You could save yourself the cost of a sewer cleaning bill.

Public works personnel will come to your home at no charge to determine the location of the problem.

If the issue is in the city sewer main, the city will correct it as soon as possible. If the blockage is within your sewer line, city utility staff will advise you on contacting a sewer service company.

To report a sewer backup during regular business hours, call the Public Works Department at 763.592.6777.

After 4:30 p.m. or on weekends and holidays, call 763.531.5170 and the police dispatcher will notify public works of the problem.